BBTAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBTAcademy

Official site for BBTAcademy.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Gallery
Obsidion island duel acadmey recape Empty
Latest topics
» Gaje's R00M :)
Obsidion island duel acadmey recape I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:33 am by Gaje

» Hiii I'am Gaje :D
Obsidion island duel acadmey recape I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:26 am by Gaje

» Pitstop posts
Obsidion island duel acadmey recape I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:38 am by Mr.Alexio

» NEW REPUTATION SYSTEM
Obsidion island duel acadmey recape I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:51 pm by Mr.Alexio

» Mr.Alexio's Room
Obsidion island duel acadmey recape I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:50 am by Mr.Alexio

» Rabidragon Deck - For tourney
Obsidion island duel acadmey recape I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:58 am by Great-Key-Overlord

» Tsuena2130s' room
Obsidion island duel acadmey recape I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:24 pm by Mr.Alexio

» Royal Magical Spellbook Library of Exodia
Obsidion island duel acadmey recape I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:14 pm by NickExtreme1

» NickExtreme1's Extreme Deck Shop
Obsidion island duel acadmey recape I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:09 pm by ! ! Weevil Underwood

Most Viewed Topics
BBTA Dice game
Pitstop posts
Tsuena2130s' room
Royal Magical Spellbook Library of Exodia
New charecter creation
CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY
東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol
Rabidragon Deck - For tourney
Charlotte, dessert shop :3
Skype names
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
Whats next?
Shops
Obsidion island duel acadmey recape I_vote_lcap30%Obsidion island duel acadmey recape I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Duel Classes
Obsidion island duel acadmey recape I_vote_lcap60%Obsidion island duel acadmey recape I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Card/Deck discussions
Obsidion island duel acadmey recape I_vote_lcap10%Obsidion island duel acadmey recape I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:10 pm
Most active topics
BBTA Dice game
Tsuena2130s' room
Pitstop posts
New charecter creation
CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY
DA LEO IS HERE!!~
Darkness Shredder's Room
BBTA Main Shop
Charlotte's classroom :D
Skype names

Obsidion island duel acadmey recape

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Misty Valentine
Game Moderator
Game Moderator
Misty Valentine

PostSubject: Obsidion island duel acadmey recape   Obsidion island duel acadmey recape I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Day 1

everyone was introduced and dueld for their dorms. It is shown that some people has rare cards and some people were hiding who they really were. AT night Claire and Lucifer dueled in the forest reaviling claries evil side, the duel ended when claire noticed they were being watched and fled. Meanwhile shanoa painted a dark picture looking like it was happening on the island. What could this mean for everyone?
the academey

https://i.imgur.com/0B3pwgE.jpg

her painting
http://www.asianweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/anime.jpg

Lake scene
https://i.imgur.com/IRRc41t.jpg
Back to top Go down
Misty Valentine
Game Moderator
Game Moderator
Misty Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Obsidion island duel acadmey recape   Obsidion island duel acadmey recape I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:57 pm

OK SO LAST TIME THE GROUP TOOK A FIELD TRIP INTO THE ABANDEND MINES OF OBSIDION ISLAND, WHILE THERE THEY DISCOVERD A ROOM MADE OF OBSIDION CRYSTALS THAT HAD CARVINGS OF 6 STRANGE MONSTERS ON THEM, A DUEL BEGAN WITHA POSSED CHESHIRE VS ASKUA WHERE THE DMG WAS REAL THE DUEL ENDED IN DECKOUT, DO TO THE ENRGY FROM THE DUEL, MONSTERS WERE REALSED FROM THE CARVINGS AND SCATTED ACROSS THE ISLAND.

AFTER THE MONSTERS LEFT THEIR HISTROY TEACHER FOUND THEM, AND TOLD THEM THAT THE MONSTERS WERE CARDS THAT FED ON THE LIFE FORCE OF PEOPLE. THE CARDS WERE ALSO THE REASON WHY THE MINE WAS CLOSED AFTER THE CARDS KILLED ALL THE MINERS INSIDE. THE HISTROY TEACHER BEGAN DUELING THE STUDENTS INSIDE THE ROOM IN ORDER TO PUNISH THE STUDENTS FOR ESSANTALLY MAKING THE WHOLE ISLAND A FEEDING GROUND. WHEN THE LIFE POINTS FOR A PERSON WHO DUELS IN THE ROOM HIT 0 THE DETIORATE AND THEY BECOME DARK DUEL ENERGY. THE HISTORY TEACHER HAS ALREADY KILLED LUCIFER AND MYSON, WHOOSE NEXT?
Back to top Go down
Misty Valentine
Game Moderator
Game Moderator
Misty Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Obsidion island duel acadmey recape   Obsidion island duel acadmey recape I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:28 pm

OK SO KEVIN BEAT THE HISTORY TEACHER, BUT NOW THEY HAD THE THREAT OF THE 6 DARK CARDS TO DEAL WITH. WHEN THEY GOT BACK THEY FOUND OUT AN ENTIRE ART CLASS WAS MAUDERED AND THE WHOLE SCHOOLW AS PUT ON LOCKDOWN. THE SERVICE TOWER WAS ALSO DESTROYED TO THEIR WAS NO WAY TO CONTACT ANYONE. STUDENTS BEGAN TO GO CRAZY AND DUELED EAACHOTHER.

THE NEXT DAY MONA, ASUKA, CHARLOTT, AND KEVIN WENT AND SAW THE ART ROOM. IT WAS GROSS AND THEIR WERE WEBS EVERYWHERE, JUST LIKE AT THE SERVICE TOWER. THE GANG THEN WENT TO THE SERVICE TOWER WITCH WAS ABANDEND AND COVERED IN SPIDERS. MONA FOUND A WHOLE AND WAS SUCKED IN BY A WEB. THE GANG WENT DOWN THE HOLE AND DISCOVED A CAVERN WITHA GIGANTIC RED WEB WITH CORPS STUCK TO IT ALONG WITH MONA. THE ART TEACHER REVALED HIMSELF ONLY HE WAS COVERED IN RED MARKINGS. HE TOLD THEN THAT HE KILLED THE ART STUDENTS AND DESTROYED THE SERVICE TOWER ALL THANKS TO ONE CARD, EARTHBOUND IMMORTAL URU. APPERETLY URU WAS ONE OF THE DARK CARDS. HE THEN DUELED KEVIN AND ASUKA IN A SHAODOW DUEL AND ONE CHAINING THEM TO HIS WEB. HE THEN FACED CHARLOT AND LOST, WHICH CAUSE HIM TO DISENTAGRATE. BEFORE HE LEFT HE SAID "SHE WILL FINISH YOU!" NO ON KNEW WHO THSI SHE WAS. THEY TOOK KEVIN AND ASUKA TO THE NURSE AND WONDERED ABOUT THE REST OF THE DARK CARDS. AFTER ALL THIS WAS ONLY THE BEGGENING.

FORESHADOWING:
AT NIGHT IN THE CHANCELLORS OFFICE, HE IS TALKING WITH A SHORT BLACK ROBED FIGURE. THE FIGURE SPOKE IN A FEMLAE VOICE "I saw it all happen the power was too much for him, and now they have one fo the cards."
"it dosent matter, we still collect alot of DA from that duel, and he was just the first, this academey still has 6 more to go. continue your work and all will happen as i have promissed." the Black robe firgure nodded and left. the chancellor looked out at the ocean and smiles, "The next dark card, will have them drowinging in fear."
Back to top Go down
! ! Weevil Underwood
Admin
Admin
! ! Weevil Underwood

Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Obsidion island duel acadmey recape   Obsidion island duel acadmey recape I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:40 pm

Jim isn't mentioned at all here Mad
Back to top Go down
https://bbtacademy.canadaboard.net
Great-Key-Overlord
Teacher
Teacher
Great-Key-Overlord

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Obsidion island duel acadmey recape   Obsidion island duel acadmey recape I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:51 pm

Me too D: I was fanservice!!
Back to top Go down
Misty Valentine
Game Moderator
Game Moderator
Misty Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Obsidion island duel acadmey recape   Obsidion island duel acadmey recape I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:45 am

OK so the gag went to the beach for a nice relaxing vaction and everyone met Jim, who apparetly had a wife. everyone was having a fun time until another Earthbpund Immrtal showed up and cause the vaction to become duels for survival. The entire ocean began to flood the island all thanks to earthbound Immortal Chacu chullaha. THe host of chacu turned out to be the gangs old classmate Myson, who was thought to have been killed in the obsidion room. Myson came to collect the Uru card Charlott won, but dueled Kevin instead. He beat Kevin and had Chacu swollow him. He then dueled gadizo and the same thing happened. FInally he dueld aother new face named Yuki who showed up out of no where. The duel was hard, and yuki was down to 100 lp. The old myson tried to take control of the possed myson and was able to cause the the possed Myson to make alot of mistakes, whitch lead Yuki to victory! Chacu swollowed myson and then exploded realsing Gadizo and Kevin. Yuki was givin the chacu card and now the gang had deafeated 2 of the 6 dark cards, but yet again they were far from done.

FORESHADOWIG:

That night the chancellor was once again talking with the short dark robbed firgure. The figure talked in witha female vice "Once i again I witnessed another member of my team die. Myson migth have been annoying, but he still was one of us."
"don't worry he was a risk anyways we still haev the others." he said smirking
"Why don't i jsut deal with them myself?"
"Becuase u are my imformat and I don't need you being caught. Now get back the others will wake shortly" the robe figured vanished in an instant leaving behind a black feather. the chanceloor sighed "this time i will have soemoen extremely loyal do the job. The children should know never to wake a sleeping giant."
Back to top Go down
Great-Key-Overlord
Teacher
Teacher
Great-Key-Overlord

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Obsidion island duel acadmey recape   Obsidion island duel acadmey recape I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:42 am

I foresee mona betraying us and using one of the bird eb's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obsidion island duel acadmey recape   Obsidion island duel acadmey recape I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obsidion island duel acadmey recape
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBTAcademy :: Recreational :: Roleplay-
Jump to: