BBTAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBTAcademy

Official site for BBTAcademy.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Gallery
東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol Empty
Latest topics
» Gaje's R00M :)
東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:33 am by Gaje

» Hiii I'am Gaje :D
東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:26 am by Gaje

» Pitstop posts
東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:38 am by Mr.Alexio

» NEW REPUTATION SYSTEM
東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:51 pm by Mr.Alexio

» Mr.Alexio's Room
東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:50 am by Mr.Alexio

» Rabidragon Deck - For tourney
東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:58 am by Great-Key-Overlord

» Tsuena2130s' room
東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:24 pm by Mr.Alexio

» Royal Magical Spellbook Library of Exodia
東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:14 pm by NickExtreme1

» NickExtreme1's Extreme Deck Shop
東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:09 pm by ! ! Weevil Underwood

Most Viewed Topics
BBTA Dice game
Pitstop posts
Tsuena2130s' room
Royal Magical Spellbook Library of Exodia
New charecter creation
CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY
東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol
Rabidragon Deck - For tourney
Charlotte, dessert shop :3
Skype names
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
Whats next?
Shops
東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol I_vote_lcap30%東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Duel Classes
東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol I_vote_lcap60%東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Card/Deck discussions
東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol I_vote_lcap10%東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:10 pm
Most active topics
BBTA Dice game
Tsuena2130s' room
Pitstop posts
New charecter creation
CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY
DA LEO IS HERE!!~
Darkness Shredder's Room
BBTA Main Shop
Charlotte's classroom :D
Skype names

東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bacon Saver
Admin
Admin
Bacon Saver

東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol Empty
PostSubject: 東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol   東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:29 am

Quote :
A mysterious giant is seen wandering around Gensokyo. It can suddenly appear and can just as suddenly vanish seemingly without a trace. Everyone who sees it becomes curious and wonders about the truth behind this strange sight. Sanae Kochiya, Cirno, and Hong Meiling each have their own fears and dreams about the giant, and each sets out in pursuit of this roaming behemoth.

Spoiler:

Playable Characters:
Sanae
Cirno
CHINA
Utsuho
Suwako
Reimu
Marisa
Alice
Patchouli

Characters Playable After You Patch SWR:
Sakuya
Youmu
Remilia
Yuyuko
Yukari
Suika
Reisen
Aya
Komachi
Iku
Tenshi

Anyways, We can discuss?... That being if their is any other touhou fans then me and key :c

They Had acctualy planned to Add Wriggle and Nitori, But they were cut due to lack of time (I
don't think anyone would've minded the wait ._.)

As well as Kaguya and MOKOU, But didn't because they were (To Powerfull, (WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST WEAKEN THEM I WANT MY MOKOU)

Anyways, I'll add things as I think of them.

Last edited by E5Houjuu on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bacon Saver
Admin
Admin
Bacon Saver

PostSubject: Re: 東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol   東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:57 am

updating with wa downloads

so start off with SWR here
http://anonym.to/?http://ninetales.rustedlogic.net/touhou/TH105.rar (the download will automaticly start when the page opens)

Hisoutensoku is basically just an expansion To SWR tbh,
After playing that for a bit (or you could just entirly skip playing it, still recomend downloading it) you can download UNL (Hisoutensoku) here http://anonym.to/?http://ninetales.rustedlogic.net/touhou/TH123.rar (again, download auto-starts)

when you open UNL by itself though, you'll only have 5 characters (Reimu, Marisa, Sanae, Cirno, Meiling) You can also unlock Suwako Alice Utsuho and Patchouli by beating the storys, Buuuut you can go ahead and unlock the SWR Characters by patching it on UNL.

How to put the characters from SWR to UNL:
In order for this to work, you must have SWR installed and your UNL's configex123.ini must have the following lines in it:

[th105path]
path=C:

Copy paste the SWR's folder path next to path=C:

So it would look like
[th105path]
path=C:\path\to\SWR\folder

Most of whats in the configex123.ini is ZUN gibberish, but you should be able to find the path thing.

I don't think I forgot anything soooo
Back to top Go down
Bacon Saver
Admin
Admin
Bacon Saver

PostSubject: Re: 東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol   東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:00 am

Heres also a vid if your interested e_e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol   東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBTAcademy :: Recreational :: Touhou-
Jump to: