BBTAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBTAcademy

Official site for BBTAcademy.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Gallery
CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 Empty
Latest topics
» Gaje's R00M :)
CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:33 am by Gaje

» Hiii I'am Gaje :D
CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:26 am by Gaje

» Pitstop posts
CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:38 am by Mr.Alexio

» NEW REPUTATION SYSTEM
CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:51 pm by Mr.Alexio

» Mr.Alexio's Room
CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:50 am by Mr.Alexio

» Rabidragon Deck - For tourney
CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:58 am by Great-Key-Overlord

» Tsuena2130s' room
CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:24 pm by Mr.Alexio

» Royal Magical Spellbook Library of Exodia
CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:14 pm by NickExtreme1

» NickExtreme1's Extreme Deck Shop
CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:09 pm by ! ! Weevil Underwood

Most Viewed Topics
BBTA Dice game
Pitstop posts
Tsuena2130s' room
Royal Magical Spellbook Library of Exodia
New charecter creation
CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY
東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol
Rabidragon Deck - For tourney
Charlotte, dessert shop :3
Skype names
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
Whats next?
Shops
CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Duel Classes
CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Card/Deck discussions
CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:10 pm
Most active topics
BBTA Dice game
Tsuena2130s' room
Pitstop posts
New charecter creation
DA LEO IS HERE!!~
Darkness Shredder's Room
BBTA Main Shop
Charlotte's classroom :D
Skype names

Go down 
+9
Bacon Saver
Rebecca Hawkins
Darkness Shredder
PWNlord76
! ! ! ! Suzaku
The Chazz
! ! Weevil Underwood
Great-Key-Overlord
Misty Valentine
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Misty Valentine
Game Moderator
Game Moderator
Misty Valentine

PostSubject: CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY   CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:16 am

First topic message reminder :

This is where you will post all the little deatails and traits that you want people to know about your charecter I made it easy in that you jsut need to fill this out. Good Luck, I hope you charecters are all unique and interesting.
these subjects open for teaching:
deck building
Duel monsters history
dueling
Archetypes
math
science
English
P.E
Name:
General Personality:
Backstory:
Lv of Duelist; (obilisk, ra, slifer,) (if teacher what class do they teach)
Relation to existing characters:
Motivations/goals:
Style preferences:
Family Members:
Friends and Enemies:
Deck Style: (ex cyberdark)
Duel Disk Style:
Kind of People Character Despises(E.G. happy people to lazy people):
Ego Size out of 10:
Catchphrases:
where are they from:
Anything Else Notable:
Reason why they were invited to attend or teach at the academey:
other:

Last edited by Misty Valentine on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bacon Saver
Admin
Admin
Bacon Saver

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY   CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:34 pm

I'm this close to editing/deleting that, yaknow.
Nope, editing it now due to you know what you did e_e
Back to top Go down
! ! Weevil Underwood
Admin
Admin
! ! Weevil Underwood

Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY   CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:47 pm

2nd warning, Please try to be appropriate here Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://bbtacademy.canadaboard.net
llllllllllllll
llllllllllllll

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY   CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:28 pm

Name: Lucifer de Blois
General Personality: Mean, Cold heated, Cruel, Emotionless
Favorite Food: A bloody steak
Backstory: Was raised in a low class family. His family was always quarelling. His mother killed his father after he repeatedly beat her day after day and then killed herself. I was blamed as the killer and forced into a pitch black prison from the age of 6 to the age of 17. I lived in the darkness for years wishing for a glimmer of light and in the darkness I found it. A small box containing the power I had always wished for. A slick black circle and a deck inside it. When I was released from prison I couldn't make out light only darkness I looked down at the object attached to my hand, it was a duel disk with a deck filled with cards that were not from this world. The cursed evilswarm cards had taken the place of my once shining constellar cards I held so dear. I only found hate left inside me. I quickly started using this evil power of mine to obliterate any enemies in my path to fulifll my evil, slowly becoming a world renown duelist. It was then that I received a letter asking me to join an academy on a full scholarship. I found this as the first step to create an army of darkness convincing others of the dread they would face in their future. My job right now is to do a coup d'etat with my new friend I make in my dorm. This world renown acadamey under our control filled with wealthy scholars being held hostage is the first step towards world domination. As an advocate of evil this is my plan.
Lv of Duelist: Obelisk Blue
Relation to existing characters: None
Motivations/goals: Take over the world and spread darkness
Style preferences: Aggressive, controlling
Family Members: None
Friends and Enemies: Obelisk Blue (Never attends classes)
Deck Style: Verz
Duel Disk Style: Black, glowing red hovering orb (eliminates all light that comes near)
Kind of People Character Despises: Any happiness
Ego Size out of 10: 10
Catchphrases: "A gray wolf like me shouldn't sully their paws on you"
where are they from: The kingdom of Sauville
Anything Else Notable: Thought to be a murderer and has been to hell due to it. Now is a wealthy man who is looked down upon and plans to use his wealth to fix this world he finds broken.
Reason why they were invited to attend or teach at the academey: World renown duelist
other: Tends to convince others easily by bringing despair to their lives. I murdered my best friend after getting out of jail due to him trying to bring joy to my life. I am obsessed with cards (like poker cards due to their inconsistency)
Here is my picture
CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 L5RzC2R

Last edited by llllllllllllll on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Misty Valentine
Game Moderator
Game Moderator
Misty Valentine

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY   CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:24 pm

ok everyone abroved but bar code, bar code you cannot make ur own dorm u must pick from the ones that are presented, also you must get my permission to have a power. Your charecter will not be aproved until you fix him
Back to top Go down
Misty Valentine
Game Moderator
Game Moderator
Misty Valentine

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY   CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:44 pm

Name: Mona V
General Personality: Fun, loud, and nice unless your a dbag or your family was eaten by wolves.
Favorite Food: pastaa
Backstory: Grew up with rich parent who never really had time for her, so she was alone alot and only had her cards to keep her company. HEr parent died in a freak bowling accident and she inhearted all their money. UNforutnatly she cannot touch it unitl she is 18 and is on a trustfund. She decided to go the acdemey, where no one would know her backstrory or family
Lv of Duelist; obilisk
Relation to existing characters: none
Motivations/goals: Become a professional and make her own money so she dosen't have to use her parents
Style preferences: pink, purples.
Family Members: none bowling accident
Friends and Enemies: none
Deck Style: Harpiez
Duel Disk Style: greant dueldists, with feathers decorating it too like a wing of a harpie lady.
Kind of People Character Despises suzakus
Ego Size out of 10: 7
Catchphrases: A strong winds coming our wayyyy, and shut up suzaku
where are they from: somewhere
Anything Else Notable: she speaks soanish
Reason why they were invited to attend or teach at the academey: Beat a duel scout for the academey
other: she has a locket around her neck with a card inside. The card was given to her at her paretns funeral. She never uses or shows it to peoplee.
Back to top Go down
Misty Valentine
Game Moderator
Game Moderator
Misty Valentine

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY   CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:53 pm

Name: Mr. E
General Personality: confidtional
Favorite Food: hot wingz
Backstory: confiditional
Lv of Duelist; Owns the acdemey and is the chancellor
Relation to existing characters: confiditonal
Motivations/goals: confitional
Style preferences: black
Family Members: unknown
Friends and Enemies: confidional
Deck Style: (ex cyberdark) confidtional
Duel Disk Style: black
Kind of People Character Despises(E.G. happy people to lazy people): bad students
Ego Size out of 10: 5
Catchphrases:
where are they from: confidtional
Anything Else Notable: Always wearing black
Reason why they were invited to attend or teach at the academey: the own DUH
other: He has been known to give cards to his most trusted students, if these students lose a duel, well it's like the never existed in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Misty Valentine
Game Moderator
Game Moderator
Misty Valentine

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY   CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:43 pm

okay barcode aproved, also again you guys there is a lv system for the extra deck cards you can use plz check it out, and tell me if you need cards added.
Back to top Go down
! ! Weevil Underwood
Admin
Admin
! ! Weevil Underwood

Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY   CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:32 pm

https://i.imgur.com/j5bmciA.jpg
Name: Grey Fox
General Personality: Not really motivated, lazily goes about his business and likes to put in minimal effort, super smart.
Favorite Food: Tea and crumpets
Backstory: No one knows much
Lv of Duelist: card history
Relation to existing characters: Teaches the main class
Motivations/goals: None
Style preferences: Grey white black and red.
Family Members: No kids, talks about his father but no one's seen him.
Friends and Enemies: Mainly stays out of relations.
Deck Style: Joke decks.
Duel Disk Style: Prefers card games on tables (MADNESS affraid ) card zones drop from his sleaves and create a circular duel disk like the supreme kings from his glove Very Happy
Kind of People Character Despises(E.G. happy people to lazy people):
Ego Size out of 10: 0/1
Catchphrases: Fine, Let's get this over with.
where are they from: No one knows
Anything Else Notable: Mysterious
Reason why they were invited to attend or teach at the academey: Knows an abnormally large ammount of the history that others barely know about.
Back to top Go down
https://bbtacademy.canadaboard.net
Misty Valentine
Game Moderator
Game Moderator
Misty Valentine

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY   CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Weevil you need 1 deck and it needs a name
Back to top Go down
! ! Leo ! !
! ! Leo ! !

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY   CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:16 pm

name: Yuki Toriyoma
general personalilty:serious, gets angry alot at people(especially idiots)but is still kind to his friends.
favorite food:home style ramen
backstory:not much is own besides the fact his family is very rich and had a dojo in the forest just outside of Tokyo Japan.
lv of duelist:obeilisk
relation to existing character:in a class with most of the characters so far.
modivation/goals:only one, to be the best duelist in the world.
style perferences:red cothing and a black scarf.
family members:only his parents.
friends and enemies:has none.
deck style: Darklords
duel disk style:just a regular one with black and red bans on the side.
ego size out of 10:8/10
chachphrase:not even worth my time....
where are they from:japan just outside of tokyo.
anything else notable:he has a weakness for cute animals
Reason why they were invited to attend or teach at the academey:
he wants to show off his power.
Back to top Go down
NickExtreme1
NickExtreme1

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY   CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:33 pm

Name: Arthur van Hellsing
General Personality: Quiet, Polite, Extremely Intelligent and Calculating
Favorite Food: Ant meat and sweets.
Backstory: Brought up in a family of astronomers and mechanical engineers, he is always fiddling some electronic and is always looking towards the stars. His vast knowledge of technology earned him his position as Head Technician of Obsidion Island Duel Academy. His intelligence also reflects in his dueling style, always thinking two steps ahead of his opponent. He only appears to fix things or to duel potential strong academy students.
Lv of Duelist: Ra
Relation to existing characters: None
Motivations/Goals: To improve conditons of the academy as well as improve his as well as the academy students playstyles.
Style preferences: Control/Aggro
Family Members: Two younger brothers, mother.
Friends and Enemies: None
Deck Style: Anything related to electricity or machinery. His current deck is the (T)hunder Famiy.
Duel Disk Style: The appearance of his Duel Disk is traditional, but with an outside appearance similar to the art of Degenerate Circuit.
Ego Size out of 10: 5/10
Catchphrases: Time to fix this mess.
Where are They From: Unknown
Anything Else Notable: No.
Reason why they were invited to attend or teach at the academey: The Head Technican
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY   CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBTAcademy :: Recreational :: Roleplay-
Jump to: