BBTAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBTAcademy

Official site for BBTAcademy.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Gallery
Welcome to the rp! Empty
Latest topics
» Gaje's R00M :)
Welcome to the rp! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:33 am by Gaje

» Hiii I'am Gaje :D
Welcome to the rp! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:26 am by Gaje

» Pitstop posts
Welcome to the rp! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:38 am by Mr.Alexio

» NEW REPUTATION SYSTEM
Welcome to the rp! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:51 pm by Mr.Alexio

» Mr.Alexio's Room
Welcome to the rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:50 am by Mr.Alexio

» Rabidragon Deck - For tourney
Welcome to the rp! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:58 am by Great-Key-Overlord

» Tsuena2130s' room
Welcome to the rp! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:24 pm by Mr.Alexio

» Royal Magical Spellbook Library of Exodia
Welcome to the rp! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:14 pm by NickExtreme1

» NickExtreme1's Extreme Deck Shop
Welcome to the rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:09 pm by ! ! Weevil Underwood

Most Viewed Topics
BBTA Dice game
Pitstop posts
Tsuena2130s' room
Royal Magical Spellbook Library of Exodia
New charecter creation
CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY
東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol
Rabidragon Deck - For tourney
Charlotte, dessert shop :3
Skype names
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
Whats next?
Shops
Welcome to the rp! I_vote_lcap30%Welcome to the rp! I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Duel Classes
Welcome to the rp! I_vote_lcap60%Welcome to the rp! I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Card/Deck discussions
Welcome to the rp! I_vote_lcap10%Welcome to the rp! I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:10 pm
Most active topics
BBTA Dice game
Tsuena2130s' room
Pitstop posts
New charecter creation
CLOSED NEW ONE WILL BE MADE SHORTLY
DA LEO IS HERE!!~
Darkness Shredder's Room
BBTA Main Shop
Charlotte's classroom :D
Skype names

Welcome to the rp!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misty Valentine
Game Moderator
Game Moderator
Misty Valentine

Welcome to the rp! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the rp!   Welcome to the rp! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:04 am

Welcome everyone to DTD (doors to Destiny) the name of out rp! DTD is a unique rp in that it is comprised of players creating their own unique characters and storylines. It is completely free-roam within the island of Obsidion, and allows one to create their own plot and act out their own yugioh world however they wish.

There is an extra deck system, called the "Level System". In this system, all participants stat at Level 1, and gain EXP as they participate in events and duel. As you do so, you level up and unlock more cards for your use.

DTD takes place on obsidion Island, a remote GX like island far away from other civiliazation. The island is huge and has a small town located on the south side named WindFall. The island is home to large jungle like forests, huge mountians that almost touch the clouds, an even an active volcano! The most famous thing on the island however, is the world renowned duel academey that is on the north side. This duel academey is where the most powerful teen-age duelsts come to train, good or evil. The academey can only be entered by invitation and all the teachers are current or former pros. The academey is huge and has been around for centuries and resembles a huge dark castile. The academey is very strict and has heavy security. There are many rules, but the biggest rule is, never wander outside of the academey grounds alone when the stars are not out.

All in all, there are several posts concerning Door to Destiny. The first is a character design sheet, located in the “RP” section. Before you do anything, go over there and design your character. Second, please talk to an admin and inform them you are joining (if none are on feel free to pm one) and they will make a post for you in the Level/Exp Sheet, which tracks your level and exp. Third, and finally, go ahead and make a new post in “RP” with your character and details. This section will be your personal chronicle, and it is highly recommended that you post with your own adventures and such.

After you have finished an rp duel please tell an admin so that they can awar you EXP, or better yet take a screenshot.
So, good luck to you all in all, and remember things on Obsidion Island are never what they appear to be.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the rp!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBTAcademy :: Recreational :: Roleplay-
Jump to: